Saturnalia will take over our shop from December 10-18th, wherein we will showcase the wares of fellow independent designers and artisans.
In addition, please join us for the following special events:
- Saturday, December 10th 5 pm: Musical performance by Nick Mazzarella & Damon Locks. Free.
- Saturday & Sunday, December 10th-11th during business hours: Saffron Vintage Trunk Show
- Monday, December 12th at 6 pm- “Boldy Bifurcated: a history of women in pants” lecture by fashion historian Jacqueline WayneGuite, (free)
- Friday, December 16th, 7 pm– Midnight Kitchen Projects Tasting & Demo (ticketed)
- Sunday, December 18th, 6 pm- the Fundamentals of Fragrance: Resins & Woods, led by Tanja Buhler (ticketed)